Well, the place was clean before you retur... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
* MM4 runs, flying toilet follows
After nearly a week of being offline... I'm back.
With a different computer. Not a new one, because it's not, but it's definitively better than the other piece of shit.
Lots more virus and Spyware protection (which we believe is what finally fucked up the other PC). And it's a bit faster, though it's still dial-up.
Did anyone even notice the absence? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well, the place was clean before you retur... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
* MM4 runs, flying toilet follows
50 fucking views and MM4 was the only friend to reply?
and you are..... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] cool you got a newer pc
*in best Andyman impersonation...*
You sound hot. What's your IM?
*straightens back up from trying to look small*
Welcome back!
At least Chet would miss me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perhaps.Originally posted by Andyman:
At least Chet would miss me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, fluffy is right
* Spits fire
But I DARK ANGEL was worried about you, my pet...
Sorry, I was out at the beach and recovering from Carnival. I needed you to help me move.
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
Bookmarks